Indian Game Recipes from Rayeesa’s Indian Kitchen
Rayeesa works alongside Taste of Game to promote healthy, tasty ways of enjoying game with an Indian twist. For more details please see her website http://rayeesasindiankitchen.com
Taste of Game members offer
Rayeesa’s Indian Kitchen is currently offering a 10% discount off all courses and gift vouchers for Taste of Game members, please quote the discount code RIKTOG when booking.
Venison Sheesh kebab
By January 13, 2014Published:
Indian Game Recipes from Rayeesa’s Indian Kitchen Rayeesa works alongside Taste of Game to promote healthy, tasty ways of …
- 1.5 kg venison minced
- 3 tbs garlic & ginger paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp Salt
- 3 medium onions finely chopped
- 5 green chillis chopped
- 1 large handful coriander chopped
- 1 large handful mint chopped
- rapeseed oil to baste kebabs
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined but not too fine.
- Carefully wrap a handful at a time around some skewers and make into nice firm kebab shapes.
- Once they are all ready, brush with a little rapeseed oil and then either BBQ or grill under a
moderate grill (Can even be cooked in an oven at 180 for 10-15mins)
- Do not over-cook as it will dry them out, they should be cooked but succulent.
- Enjoy with some Indian bread or rice