Indian Game Recipes from Rayeesa’s Indian Kitchen
Rayeesa works alongside Taste of Game to promote healthy, tasty ways of enjoying game with an Indian twist. For more details please see her website http://rayeesasindiankitchen.com
Taste of Game members offer
Rayeesa’s Indian Kitchen is currently offering a 10% discount off all courses and gift vouchers for Taste of Game members, please quote the discount code RIKTOG when booking.
Spicy Pan Fried Pigeon Breasts
By January 13, 2014Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Indian Game Recipes from Rayeesa’s Indian Kitchen Rayeesa works alongside Taste of Game to promote healthy, tasty ways of …
- 1 kg pigeon breasts pieces cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp garlic & ginger paste
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Put all the spices with the onions garlic and ginger into a food processor to blend into a rough paste.
- Cover this mixture on the pigeon breasts and leave to marinade for approx. 30 mins
- In a large frying pan heat some rapeseed oil and then pan-fry the breasts in
batches so that they are sealed and browned for 4-5 mins.
- When the oil starts to separate remove from pan and serve!