Soy, ginger and spinach duck wrap Recipe
By April 5, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Photo and Recipe by Charley May
- 2 whole Duck or 4 breasts
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 1 segment garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- soy sauce finely chopped with seeds removed
- 1 chilli
- 1 bag spinach
- splash oilve oil for frying
- Remove the breasts from two ducks; roast the rest of the bird for stock or additional meat to serve with the wraps.
If you are using prepared breasts, go to step 2.
- Fry the duck breasts with chopped garlic, ginger and chilli. Add a couple of dashes of soy sauce and the juice of half a lime, cook duck breasts till rare.
Remove breasts from the pan and allow to cool.
Add a couple of handfuls of spinach to the pan and fry, add a couple more dashes of soy sauce to help the spinach wilt. Remove and allow to cool.
- Slice the duck breast and roll with spinach into the tortilla wrap and serve.