Indian Game Recipes from Rayeesa’s Indian Kitchen
Rayeesa works alongside Taste of Game to promote healthy, tasty ways of enjoying game with an Indian twist. For more details please see her website http://rayeesasindiankitchen.com
Taste of Game members offer
Rayeesa’s Indian Kitchen is currently offering a 10% discount off all courses and gift vouchers for Taste of Game members, please quote the discount code RIKTOG when booking.
By January 13, 2014Published:
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
Indian Game Recipes from Rayeesa’s Indian Kitchen Rayeesa works alongside Taste of Game to promote healthy, tasty ways of …
- 1 kg rabbit on the bone
- 3-4 green chillis chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 fresh ginger grated
- 2 tbsp tandoori mix
- 200 g butter or ghee
- 250 g natural yogurt
- 1 handful coriander chopped
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place rabbit pieces in some foil inside a steamer and steam for 20 min or so until rabbit is cooked.
- To the yogurt add tandoori mixture, chillies, garlic and ginger paste, and juice of ½ lemon and mix together, season with salt and pepper.
- Put the rabbit pieces in yogurt marinade, and allow to sit in the bowl for at least 5 mins.
- Heat oven to 180 f
- Place the rabbit pieces in an oven proof dish and dot the butter or ghee over it and bake for 30-40mins,
- During cooking keep basting with the juices to keep it moist.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander and lemon wedges before serving