An other great easy recipe by the two brothers Will and Calum at Eat Wild, great for a summers day or light lunch.
Recipe by Will and Calum Thompson, Founders of Eat Wild.
Eat Wild, 4 Castle Street, Cirencester, GL7 1QA
By July 15, 2015Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
An other great easy recipe by the two brothers Will and Calum at Eat Wild, great for a summers day or light lunch. Recipe …
- Baby leaf salad
- Pitta bread
- 2 chunks local black pudding
- 2 rashers local streaky bacon
- 2 fresh pigeon breasts
- 1 handful pumpkin seeds
- rapeseed oil
- Crumble the black pudding into a hot, dry frying pan and once it starts cooking add your bacon. Turn your bacon regularly to allow it to go really crispy and coloured.
- Once the bacon and black pudding is nice and crispy, add to a bowl with the baby leaf salad. Tear the bacon into little pieces and crumble the black pudding even more.
- Add pumpkin seeds raw or toasted depending on preference. Set aside
- Add both your pigeon breasts to the smoking hot pan and cook for roughly a minute and a half each side. Once cooked transfer to a chopping board to rest. Once rested for a few minutes slice on the oblique and toss all ingredients in the bowl. Dress with rapeseed oil.