19 Nov 2014
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Angela Gray creates a rolling feast inspired by the different Game meats on offer this season. Angela will demonstrate how to make delicious meals from Game meats, fit for family meals and dinner parties.
Please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
• Little game fritters with orange and watercress salad
• Potted game with crisp sage leaf on crostini
• Cured game with candied beetroot
• Game faggots with creamed roots
• Slow cooked game with porcini gnocchi
£35 per person (includes Game Menu and a donation to BASC).
Beverages can be purchased on the night and a food raffle will be held so guests have the opportunity to win Angela’s demonstration dishes.. – See more at: llanerch-vineyard.co.uk/angela-gray-s-cookery-school/events/riverford-summer-kitchen-supper-with-angela-and-julie-brooks-2-23/#sthash.90wjksFl.dpuf