17 Oct 2014
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Seasoned Cookery School
About the Course
This evening will be a unique dining experience with a chance to taste some of Tim Maddams most delicious creations, showcased in a 6 course tasting & grazing menu.
The evening will focus on locally-sourced and seasonal ingredients, enjoying a lively and informal meal, designed and created by Tim himself.
Your evening will include:
· Welcome drink & home-made bread to graze on
· 6 course tasting /grazing menu
· After dinner Coffee
· The chance to chat with Tim as he prepares the grazing menu
· Wine will be available to purchase on the night by glass or bottle
Dishes will reflect Tim’s passion for local, sustainably sourced seasonal food that is full of flavour.
The sample menu for the evening is as follows:
– Home made focaccia with Tim’s signature ‘Green Sauce’
– Quick smoked partridge breast with roasted pumpkin puree
– Wild mushroom penne pasta, curd cheese, olive oil, herb breadcrumbs
– Mussel, clam and white bean stew, sea perslaine
– Pheasant croqettas with aioli
– Spiced apple cake, pumpkin ice cream & pumpkin seed praline
– Home-made chocolate coco truffles and coffee
This will be a relaxed, sociable evening, with all courses being served in the Seasoned Cookery School kitchen’s as a standing event. This will give you the opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow foodies and watch Tim as he prepares the different course.
If you would like to read more about Tim Maddams’ work, please visit his website .
Tickets: £40 per person
Start time: 7:30pm with a welcome drink
Expected finish time: 10pm
Dress Code: Smart casual
Tickets are available to purchase from the Seasoned office – please call 01283 810 275 or buy online.