Brownies with Chocolate Whisky Milk Shake
By February 8, 2015Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 50 mins
Everyone likes a Chocolate Pud and the richness makes a great dessert with game.
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 125 grams salted butter
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 125 grams good quality dark chocolate
- 30 grams cocoa
- 30 grams plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 100 ml whisky shake
- 300 ml whole milk shake
- 100 grams good quality dark chocolate shake
- 40 grams caster sugar shake
- Milk shakes
Melt the chocolate and sugar in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Add whisky, allow to cool slightly and then whisk in the milk until smooth. Pour into shot glasses and refrigerate until served.
Using an electric whisk, cream together sugar and butter in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add
the dry ingredients, cocoa, flour and baking powder and fold thoroughly. Add the eggs and beat together.
- Melt the dark chocolate and fold it into the mix.
- Stir well and pour the brownie mix into an 20cm cake tin lined with greaseproof paper. Bake for 30 minutes at 150°C / Mark 2. Allow to cool before slicing and serving.